At Tony P’s we’re here for you during good times as well as during the challenging times. With the Coronavirus changing our lives, we want to let you know what all of us here at Tony P’s are doing to ensure that safety and well-being of our customers, employees and vendors.
Our in-house dining is currently open and reservations are strongly recommended.
We are also open for In-House and expanded Patio Dining (Spring, Summer and Fall) and for Delivery and Takeout orders during our regular hours, seven days per week. Please check our hours before coming in. We are doing are best to promote a message of positivity while taking every precaution possible with regards to everyone’s well-being. We look forward to serving you whether you’re dining with us at our location, at home with your family, come in to pick up your order, or do curbside pickup.
- We offer curbside pickup to all our customers
- Hand sanitizer is available at entrances to Tony P’s.
- Deliveries will be dropped off without contact if the customer desires.
After conferring with the local health dept we’ve upgraded our already stringent procedures to include the following.
- All of our kitchen and expo employees wear gloves at all times.
- All of our Employees wear masks at all times.
- All Customers are required to wear masks when not seated at their table
- All employees have their temperature taken every shift
- All tables are spaced out 6 ft. or more
- Our ventilation system runs during all business hours and has HEPA filters installed
- Signs are posted at the Restaurant asking Customers with cold or flu symptoms to Not Enter the Premises.
- All front of house employees wash their hands each time they touch any surface or items outside the kitchen, that means every time they enter the kitchen from dining room.
- We sanitize the surfaces of our restaurant every night and every 30 minutes during the day
- All of our delivered food is transported in covered bags by our own drivers
- Per CDC guidelines all employees exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be sent home until they no longer have a fever for a period of 24 hours.
- We’ve posted signs throughout the restaurant notifying customers to wash their hands to promote a safe environment.
We’re ready and willing to tackle the challenges before us and pray that all those in our community stay safe and healthy. Going forward will monitor guidelines from the Denver Health Dept and CDC and make any necessary changes as the situation evolves in order to maintain the highest level of precaution attainable.
We want to thank you for your patronage and look forward to serving you now and in the near future.